Yesterday I got a big surprise. Nia, who has wonderful photographs of Turkey on photographyofnia, had won a Versatile Blogger award and had nominated me for one too. This couldn’t have come at a better time because I was looking for something to shake it up a bit! I choose to accept it, so I have some things to do.
1: Thank Nia and link to her blog. Make sure you click the link above and check out her beautiful blog!
2: Copy the Versatile Blogger picture.
3: Nominate 15 other blogs. I’m not sure I have a list of 15, but I’ll do my best.
The Flying Onion
The Skinny Jeans and Starbucks Chronicles
Renae DuHaime Photography Blog
Blogging From Bolivia
Make sure you check all of them out!
4: Write 7 things you don’t know about me.
Ok, some of you will know some of these things about me already, but most of you won’t!
1) I get distracted very easily! So far it has taken me about an hour to write this much cos I’ve been doing other things too :-)
2) Autumn is my favourite season of the year, but Christmas is my favourite time of the year.
3) Along the same theme, Christmas dinner is my favourite meal!
4) I love beaches and water!
Achill Island, Co Mayo, Ireland
5) I love technology, but I didn’t know how much I’d love a smart phone until I got one.
6) I love sunsets, but I only like sunrises if it means I’ve been out all night – not that I had to get up early!
7) I’m terrified of spiders and at the moment there are massive ones all over the place. The downside to autumn. :-(
And there you go!